Conveyancing and Real Estate Development
In real estate, we deal with all kinds of real property transactions including:
- Sales, subdivisions, leases, transfers, mortgages, charges, cautions, caveats, easements, change of user, licenses, powers of attorney, rectification of title, extension of Government leases, trusts relating to land, rights of access, and all aspects of property acquisition and development;
- Advice on acquisition and sale of land, conduct due diligence, negotiate agreements on behalf of clients and draft contracts suited to client’s needs;
- Legal advisory services to real estate developers, investors, lenders, and business users in the acquisition, development, financing, sale and leasing of real estate;
- Drafting of necessary legal documentation specific to each real estate transaction;
- Applying for and obtaining the various consents required under the law as well as paying land rent and rates on behalf of clients;
- Advising clients on changes in land laws, new Land Office procedures and generally on all aspects of land law.