Richard M. KiokoPartner, Head of Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Years of ExperienceSeventeen years (17)
Membership in Professional Bodies
- Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
- East Africa Law Society (EALS)
- International Commission of Jurists (ICJ)
QualificationsMr. Kioko holds a Bachelors of Law Honours Degree (LLB)1999 from the University of Nairobi and is a holder of Diploma in Law 2000, from the Kenya School of Law. He was admitted to the roll of Advocates on 12th April 2001 and is a Licensed Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public.
Practice AreasMr. Kioko is a specialist in commercial, civil, criminal and public law litigation wherein he handles banking and company litigation, contentious commercial transactions, industrial and labour laws, consumer protection and professional negligence claims, judicial review, subrogation recoveries and other insurance related litigation, enforcement of intellectual property rights and other civil liability claims.
- Partner - Muriithi & Ndonye Advocates
- Partner - Ndonye and Associates Advocates
- Associate Advocate - Macharia Njeru Advocates
- Associate Advocate - Muri, Mwaniki and Company Advocates