Monica W. MbuguaPartner, Head of Conveyancing and Real Estate Development
Years of ExperienceNine years (9)
Membership in Professional Bodies
- Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
- East Africa Law Society (EALS)
- Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
QualificationsMs. Mbugua holds a Bachelors of Law Honours Degree (LLB) 2006 from Moi University and is a holder of Diploma in Law 2007, from the Kenya School of Law. She was admitted to the roll of advocates on 16th October 2008 and is a Licensed Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public. She holds a Masters in Environmental Law and is a lead expert in environmental audit and assessment.
Practice AreasMs. Mbugua has specialized expertise in commercial, conveyancing and property law. She has broad and extensive experience in perfection of bank securities (debentures, charges, chattel mortgages etc.), Conveyancing, mergers & acquisitions and intellectual property.
- Partner - Muriithi & Ndonye Advocates
- Partner - Ndonye & Associates Advocates
- Associate Advocate - Kimani Kahiro and Associates Advocates